Suitable for many gases and liquids -pipe sizes up to 15 metres.
Flow meters using annubar sensors are rugged, tolerating high temperatures and pressure - up to 700C and 400bar. They can be used for steam, gases and liquids with six models covering pipe or duct sizes from 50mm to 15M. The Wellbar Flowmeter is highly developed and ECEFast can do the flow calculations and recommend systems, including DP transmitters.
By incorporating a static pressure measurement and temperature measurement in the sensor, corrected flow can be calculated by a suitable flow computer. ECEFast can supply Texmate Tiger DI60 series flow meters with the capability for these flow calculations
By using multiple sets of measuring points across the pipe, an average flow velocity is measured and accuracies of 1% over a wide flow range are possible
Features of Wellbar Flow Meters
- Suit, air, gas, flue gas, water, saturated and superheated steam etc
- Tolerate wide temperature and pressure ranges 700C and 400 bar
- Accuracy to 1% and repeatability to 0.1% with 10:1 range
- Minimum flow velocity 4.5m/sec gas, 0.6m/sec liquid 9.7m/sec steam
- 316SS construction, matching flanges, or thread mounting
Special versions with auto clean routines are used in contaminated flow situations. DP transmitters with push button calibration and digital display can be provided with the sensor, directly or remotely connected.