When a dozer is working with worn out grouser bars on its trackshoes, traction is lost resulting in loss of time and fuel.
Heavy Duty Grouser Retread Bars
- Hot-rolled profiles are made of wear resistant alloy steel hardened to approx. 500 Brinell.
- The material has good welding properties.
- The wear profiles are suitable for different types of repair work.
- The profiles are provided with a welding bevel.
- Length approximately 3000 mm.
The grouser bars are manufactured from high-quality alloy steel
The Cutting Edges grouser bars are manufactured from heat treated, through hardened, quenched & tempered alloy steel, for reliable long-wearing performance.
Cutting Edges grouser retread bars
- Have high toughness and resistance to abrasion.
- Are straightened with special equipment, thus assuring excellent working and use conditions.
- Are conveniently packed, making handling easier.
- Laboratory tests assure the quality standard of the steel used.
- Special lengths and/or hardness - available on request.
- The replacement with heat treated grouser bars will restore the dozer to its original yield.
- The special design and shape assures a prompt and economic welding process, with a perfect finish and consequent savings.
Contact us now for a quote to find out how cost-effectively you can get your equipment back to full productivity. For more information on Grouser Bars, please click here.