- Hard chromed piston rod for superior corrosion resistance.
- Seamless steel tube accurately honed to promote seal life and ensure smooth operation.
- Heavy duty internally screwed gland fitted with bronze bearing for extensive cycle life.
- Dynamic double acting piston seal giving positive displacement under all rated pressure situations.
Elite Industrial cylinders are compatible with all forms of mineral based hydraulic fluids. Contact our sales representative for advice on use with fire resistant, volatile or water glycol fluids.
- Nominal working pressure 20MPa, 3000psi
- Tested to 20MPa, 3000psi
Operating Temp. Range
Fluid Range -20°f (-30°c) - 180°f (80°c)
- 1.5 ft/sec
Cylinder (barrel) material
- "TuffDom 520"
- Din ST52.3
- Yield 520MPa 75,000psi
- Tensile 590MPa 85,000psi
Piston rod material
- Grade 1045 HardChrome bar
- Yield 470MPa (65,000psi)
- Tensile 670MPa (95,000psi)
S.A.E. Straight thread "O" ring Port.
Available on all cylinders. Contact our sales department for specific details.
Elite Industrial cylinders are tested to strict internal test standards.
*Every cylinder is fully pressure tested to 3000psi on our custom test bench prior to dispatch. This ensures the customer recieves a quality product of the highest reliability.
Stop Tubes for Long Stroke Cylinders
The stop tube is the most effective and generally preferred method of reducing piston and bearing loads on push stroke cylinders.
Positioned between the piston and the gland, the stop tube increases the bearing spread and assists in preventing buckling of horizontally or vertically mounted cylinders.
Do not hesistate to contact EZY-FIT Hydraulics to assist in selecting the appropriate design for your particular operating conditions.
For the best reproduction of these pages try downloading to your hard disk and then print the page.
- Clevis Mount Installation Guide [76kb]
- Front Flange Mount Installation Guide [78kb]
- Rear Flange Mount Installation Guide [74kb]
- Trunnion Mount Installation Guide [74kb]
- Foot Mount Installation Guide [77kb]
- Knuckle Installation Guide [65kb]
Cylinder Output Forces
Output Forces for Pressures to 3000psi [PDF format; 352kb]