Features of IEC-Lock C13 Cabling:
- IEC-Lock is a revolutionary C13 connector will 'connect' and 'lock into' any standard C14 inlet or plug.
- The IEC-Lock connector guards against accidental disconnection of critical equipment due to vibration, or human error.
- A red 'lock' tab must be purposefully pulled back to release and remove the connector from the inlet.
Currently available in the following assemblies:
- IEC C14 plug > IEC-Lock C13 socket 3x1.00mm2 H05 V V-F
- 0.5m, 1.0m, 2.0m, 3.0m – available with red or black flex
- Australian 3pin (GPO 10A) plug > IEC-Lock C13 socket 3x1.00mm2 H05 V V-F
- 0.5m, 1.0m, 2.0m, 3.0m, 5.0m – available with black flex
- Bare end > IEC-Lock C13 socket 3x1.00mm2 H05 V V-F
- 3.0m – available with black flex
Contact us for custom cable assemblies with your choice of plug.