LPF filters handle this task e.g. in pre-control, cooling or supply circuits. Electrical clogging indicators with integral plug connections reliably avoid wrong wiring and increase the electrical protection class
according to DIN 40050. Reduced installation costs are the consequence (Plug and Play).
Low Pressure Filter advantages
- Secured cleanliness class, due to effective particle separation (99,9%)
- No subsequent coating necessary, since the complete filter is made of aluminum.
- Inured to corrosion since the complete filter is made of aluminum.
- Safe sealing to the outside, due to radial sealing system
- Weight reduction up to 30%, due to aluminum
- Secured OEM quality, due to optional, patented Quality Protection connection
- Cost-effective clogging indicator, due to the option: Plug and Play
- Increased electrical safety, since the plug is integrated and due
For more information on Low Pressure Filter - LPF55, please click here.
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire range of products