The KG108 mobile is an incredibly versatile transceiver. 5-Tone selective calling, C.T.C.S.S. encoderdecoder and D.T.M.F. encoder are all standard features.
Typical of all Kyodo products the KG108 has a rigid diecast aluminium chassis and is built to the exacting standards you would expect of a “top of the range” commercial two way radio. By far the greatest attribute of the KG108 for dealers is the ability to fully program and option units without the removal of covers.
An IBM PC AT software/hardware package is available for dealers who wish to program their own units. This program is extremely user friendly including pull down menus, on-line help and full file management.
Some of the more subtle points that place the KG108 at the forefront of mobile radio technology are full band switching without re-tuning, “O” ring sealing of the control head to the main transceiver unit and above all “exceptional field performance.”
- 99 Synthesised Channels.
- Field Programmable.
- Wide Switching Bandwidth.
- Three Power Settings.
- 1-25 Watt R.F. Power Output.
- Large Illuminated LCD Display.
- Programmable Scan Functions.
- Programmable Priority Channels.
- Key Lock Function.
- TX Time Out Timer.
- Power On Time Out Timer.
- Non-Predictive 5-Tone Selcall Facility.
- Quick Insert Mounting Bracket.
- DTMF Encoder.
- Multi-tone CTCSS Encoder/Decoder.
- ANI Facility (5-Tone & DTMF).
- “Kill” Mode (5-Tone & DTMF).
- Emergency Mode (5-Tone, DTMF).
- Status Facility (6th tone).
- Excellent Reliability.
- Exceptional Performance.
- State of the Art Technology.
- Microprocessor Controlled.
- Surface Mounting Technology.
- Rugged Die-cast Construction