The IMARK 5020R Regulated Power Supply operates from a 240 Volt AC power source and provides a 13.8 Volt DC output to operate 12 Volt (nominal) equipment. The 5020R Power Supply includes over voltage protection, fold-back current protection, and short circuit protection, while large filter capacitors provide a low noise output.
The 5020R is housed in a 3RU 19" rack mounting cabinet. The front panel includes LED indicators for critical status notification. The IMARK 5020R Power Supply features a linear design and operates at greater than 50% efficiency.
It provides 20 Amps continuous output power. The design is compact and includes a rugged all metal housing with a large aluminium extrusion on the rear panel to provide excellent heat dissipation.
Connectors are provided on the rear panel for easy connection to the AC Input, and Load, Battery, and low current output, as well as a DB25 connector for remote monitoring purposes.
The IMARK 5020R includes a Battery Back-Up feature that automatically changes from power supply to battery depending on the state of the AC Input. It also includes a low voltage battery release to protect the battery and equipment in the event of a prolonged mains power failure.
The IMARK 5020R is supplied with a comprehensive operator's manual, a 1.8 metre AC Cable that plugs into the IEC socket on the rear panel during installation, Cable and Connectors for Load and Battery, and spare fuses.
- Input Voltage: 240 Volts AC 50Hz (nominal), (Other Voltages available on request)
- Input Current: 3 Amps RMS Max @ 240 Volts AC.
- Output Voltage: 13.8 Volts DC
- Output Current: 20 Amps Continuous
- Output Ripple: 5mV RMS (Max) @ 20 Amps
- Output Regulation: 150mV DC (Max) from 0 - 20 Amps
- Output Stability: ±50mV (Max) after 15 minutes warm-up @ 13.8 Volts DC
- Heatsink Temperature Rise: 50°C @ 25°C Ambient
- Battery Current Drain: 250 mA (During Mains Failure with No Load)
30 mA (after Low Voltage Release)
- Under-Voltage Battery Release: 8 - 12 Volts Internally Adjustable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 60°C (output de-rated above 25ºC)
- Current Limit Setting: 10 - 30 Amps Internally Adjustable
- Fold-Back Protection: Internally Adjustable Short Circuit Current 5±0.5 Amps Nominal
- Safe Area Current Limiting: Current Limit decreases by 1 Amp/20°C from 25°C