- 13.8V DC 20 Amp continuous duty output.
- Full Metering.
- No-Break Battery Change-Over Facility.
- Automatic Relay Operated Battery Release.
- Circuit Breaker Battery protection.
- Double Regulated Temperature Compensated.
- Voltage Reference.
- Over-Voltage Protection.
- Over-Temperature Shut-Down Protection.
- LED's indicate critical element status.
- Outputs for Remote Monitoring
- EMC /EMI Approval.
- The 5020RM Power Supply includes over voltage protection, fold-back current protection, and short circuit protection, while large filter capacitors provide a low noise output.
- The 5020RM is housed in a 3RU 19" rack mounting cabinet. The front panel includes meters for Load Voltage, Load Current, Battery Voltage, Battery Current, as well as LED indicators for other status notification.
- The IMARK 5020RM Power Supply features a linear design and operates at greater than 50% efficiency. It provides 20 Amps continuous output power. The design is compact and includes a rugged all metal housing with a large aluminium extrusion on the rear panel to provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Connectors are provided on the rear panel for easy connection to the AC Input, and Load, Battery, and low current output, as well as a DB25 connector for remote monitoring purposes.
- The IMARK 5020RM includes a Battery Back-Up feature that automatically changes from power supply to battery depending on the state of the AC Input. It also includes a low voltage battery release to protect the battery and equipment in the event of a prolonged mains power failure.
- The IMARK 5020RM is supplied with a comprehensive operator's manual, a 1.8 metre AC Cable that plugs into the IEC socket on the rear panel during installation, Cable and Connectors for Load and Battery, and spare fuses.