Oil slowly seeping from this material provides ample lubrication for extended periods. Optimization of composition and molding methods improves material strength and enables two types of Molded-Oil to be manufactured. One for general use and one providing higher levels of speed operation.
Molded-Oil™ provides continuous supply of lubrication oil.
- Grease-free property with no oil refilling keeps operating environments clean.
- Operating life more than twice as long as grease lubrication, in water or dust-contaminated environments.
- Contact-seal type available in standard inventory for ball bearings.
- Achieves extended maintenance-free performance as Molded-Oil™ provides a continuous supply of lubricant. Available for high speed applications.
- Available in ball bearing, spherical roller bearing and tapered roller bearings types.