A deck mounted diesel engine provides reliable power for all hydraulic and air systems. Separate drill rig sub frame design permits stable mounting on standard trucks, the Schramm tracked drill carrier and trailers. Mounting on various other trucks, track carrier and special purpose vehicles of other manufacture is also available. Rugged top head drive rotation and efficient pipe handling mean high productivity on the job site, more time spent drilling.
The T450WS is ideally suited for drilling water wells, monitoring wells, blast holes, geothermal bores and mineral exploration with down-the-hole hammer and mud rotary techniques.
- 30,000 lbs. (13,605 kg) pullup
- 16" (406 mm) table opening
- 465 hp (347 kw) deck engine
- 900 cfm @ 350 psi air compressor (25.4 cu m/min. @ 25.2 bar)*
- Hydraulic Mud Pumps
* higher air compressor options are available
For more information on the Schramm T450 please click here.