The unique eccentric disc concept provides gentle handling and high volume efficiency. It has many unique features giving it many advantages over competing pumplines.
The following applications use Mouvex technology eccentric disc design:
Benefits in using Mouvex Technology
- Innovative seamless design
- Leak-free pumping without the need for magnetic couplings or seals
- Consistant Performance, minimally affected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity.
- Self adjusting for mechanical wear
- Excellent self-priming and line stripping capability
- Has dry run capacity
- Efficient and cost saving solutions
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
- Small footprint and easy integration
- Low maintenance —fast and easy to maintain with few working parts
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) and Sanitise-In-Place(SIP) capabilities.
- Specially designed for continuous transfer and metering applications-
- Low flow rate
- Easily cleaned (no retention zone)
- Excellent precision and repeatability
- Constant volumetric output over time
The eccentric disc pump - Mouvex Technology are capable of handling fluids of kinetic viscosity of 3000cst (14,000ssu) inside the pump and working pressures of 5-9 Bar (72.5-130psi).
Flow rates range from 0.11m3h (160 GPM). It stainless steel or ductile iron and is rated to 100 up to 150 degree C. This technology provides extraordinary self priming and may run dry for a short period of time.
Additionally, eccentric disc pumps are very low shear for shear sensitive liquids such as sauces, silicon emulsions, cosmetics, food etc. Performance tests show shear rates lower than circumferential piston pumps, lobe and gear pumps.