Roots style blower bundles are independent and pre-designed to incorporate all segments to meet your application necessities. The bundles we offer comprise of the blower, driver, piping and valves, instrumentation and may incorporate a noise reduction enclosure. Roots-style bundles are intended for vacuum, weight or a blend for a variety of utilization. The greater part of our packages facilitates on-site installation. Roots bundles are accessible as a standard manufacturing plant package or a designed to arrange arrangement.
EasyAir®8000 Blower Package System
The EasyAir®8000 Factory Blower Package System is a skid-mounted noise abatement enclosure containing a blower, all piping, valves, and instrumentation. It is produced for vacuum or pressure applications, enabling simple, on-site installation.
EasyAir X2 Blower Package System
The Roots EasyAir X2 system provides the best of performance engineering in a standard package. It can be configured to meet unique requirements and is suitable for pressure or vacuum applications.
Package Design Features
- Easy to install, with small footprint
- Electrical access through the floor or rear panel gives you added flexibility
- Automatic belt-tensioning system is counterbalanced, optimizing the life of the V-belts
- No special jacks are required to lift the motor when replacing belts (saving time and effort)
- Side-by-side installation allows for more efficient use of your available space
- Keyed locking panels allow easy filter maintenance and safe access to equipment
- Air flow from front to rear is designed for personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Access to air filter is convenient and designed to reduce pressure losses, improving reliability and blower efficiency and protecting your investment
- Blower shaft-mounted fan provides exceptional cooling, reducing enclosure temperature dramatically and extending the life of critical components
- Gauges are provided to monitor blower health as standard equipment and positioned ergonomically for your personnel’s safety
- Acoustic enclosure is designed to provide up to 22 dBA free field attenuation, helping you to meet the specified noise requirements of the job site
- Broad operating performance range provides you with a multitude of efficient and compact solutions so your requirements are satisfied