FEATURES OF RIMET NUMBER & LETTER PUNCHES
- These professional quality punches are made from S55C carbon steel to hardness HRC58-62
- Square steel construction means the punches do not bend.
- Come in a large size range from 1.5mm up to 19mm in 0-9 and A-Z.
- The shot blast finish on all punches ensures rust resistance.
- Packed in sturdy plastic cases.
BENEFITS OF RIMET NUMBER AND LETTER PUNCHES
- Numbers and letters on the cutting face do not crush or shatter when marking hard metals as they are supported on a triangular base.
- Rust resistant.
- Steel construction prevents punches from bending.
Four styles are available ex-stock:
STANDARD LETTER SETS & NUMBER SETS
A-Z & 0-9 available in sizes from 1.5mm up to19mm.
REVERSED LETTER & NUMBER SETS
Available in 2.5mm,3mm,5mm,6mm,& 8mm.
For applications where reversed markings are required.
DOTTED LOW STRESS PUNCHES
For use whenever reduced stress marking is required because of strength of metal and fracture risk Particularly useful in aircraft and oil supply industries.
Letter Sets: available in 3mm & 6mm.
Number Sets: available in 3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,& 8mm.
TYPE HOLDER SETS
For marking metal and date coding paper products for the packaging industry.
For marking serial numbers, dates, model numbers or part numbers with perfect alignment.
Kit includes type holder, hexagonal wrench, 52 letters (2 each A-Z), 37 numbers (4 each 0-8, 6 is used as 9) one '&', two '/', two '–' and 6 blanks.
Packed in a strong red plastic case.
Available in 3mm, 5mm &6mm.