Protect pipes, conduit, cable and hose lines that are permanently installed or mounted to the ground or floor by positioning the Guard Dog Drop Over over the area to be protected. Drop Overs protect from above but do not prevent abrasion from below and should be used on a flat surface only.
Ideal for providing a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic in public, commercial and industrial applications. This 3-Channel Drop Over System features two extra wide channels to accommodate various quantities and sizes of lines. These lightweight, 18” length Drop Overs are easy to store in service/utility trucks and use when needed.
Protects cables, pipes, and hose lines with an outside diameter up to 1.56 inches.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 10,500 lbs/tire (21,000 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.56 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Connect alternating colours to enhance visual warning.
- Safety warning symbols molded into protector.
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimising the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES
Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.
Drop Over Ramps do not prevent abrasion from below.
Guard Dog Drop Overs interconnect with Guard Dog 5 Channel protectors and accessories, and are also compatible with Cross Guard ADA Ramps.
Visit our Online Shop – Please Click here
For more information on this product please call SM Safety (top right phone icon) or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box below and our team will respond to your enquiry directly.