Heavy duty Guard Dog Low Profile Cable Protectors are ideal for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. They provide a safe and easy crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic and are perfect for valuable electrical and delicate multi-media electronic cables. These low profile protectors with Dog-Bone connectors feature Standard ramps (also available with low angle ADA Compliant ramps).
Single channel allows cable/hose lines to be separated in their own protective channel while ramps allow effortless crossing. These low profile protectors are compact for easy setup, disassembly, and storage. Optional Anti-Slip Rubber Pad Kit and/or Carpet Kit with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners also available for added traction.
- Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to .75 inches.
- Anti-slip rubber pad kits available as an accessory.
- Carpet Kit with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners available as an accessory.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 13,000 lbs/tire (26,000 lbs/axle)
- Low profile design - only 1.25 " high
- ADA Compliant ramps (also available with ADA Compliant ramps)
- Heavy duty "Dog Bone" connectors
- Hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Polyurethane construction
- High load-bearing capacity
- Satisfies state and federal regulatory agencies
- 5-Bar tread plate surface for maximum traction
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid
- Modular interlocking design is easy to setup, disassemble, and store
- Universal safety colours for high visibility
- Increase traction with optional Carpet Kit with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners and/or anti-slip rubber pads for smooth surfaces.
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimising the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
Visit our Online Shop – Please Click here
For more information on this product please call SM Safety (top right phone icon) or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box below and our team will respond to your enquiry directly.