Features of the Validyne P532 Ultra-Low Pressure Transmitter:
- The Validyne P532 Pressure Transmitter introduced by Bestech Australia is ideal for taking measurements of extremely low liquid and gas pressures in industrial applications. This pressure transmitter has several core design features - including the utilisation of a diaphragm-type variable reluctance pressure sensor - that provide some outstanding advantages.
- All the surfaces of the pressure transmitter that come in contact with the process fluid are corrosion resistant. This eleminates the need to isolate membranes and transfer oil fill techniques something that is usually required for industrial applications, especially those incorporating pressure measurements across flow elements.
- The device also boasts and extremely low volumetric displacement the small diaphragm deflection provides excellent dynamic response characteristics at low stress levels increasing the longevity of the device. The device is also easily dismantled making it easier to clean or modify should there be a need.
- The P532 from Bestech Australia comes with the appropriate sensor, a pressure manifold assembly – isolates the sensor from external mounting and plumbing stresses, and an all solid-state electronics module housed in a moisture proof, dust resistant NEMA 4 enclosure.
- The P532 measures full scale differential pressure ranges from 0.10 inches H2O to 2 inches H2O. It has a line pressure rating of 100 psig to 3200 psid with line pressures of 3200 psig offered. Gauge pressure ranges start at 0.1 inches H20 and absolute pressure from 0.08psia full scale. The device has a DC output of 4 – 20 mA or 10 – 50 mA and is available in two and four wire configurations.
- The P532 Pressure Transmitter is an optimal device for measuring extremely low liquid and gas pressures in industrial applications.