Using temperature compensated, surface mount electronics and a ceramic capacitive sensor, the 9000 series industrial pressure transmitter provides an accuracy of better than ±0.1% of calibrated span and excellent long term stability.
One field replaceable PCB covers the entire product range and provides simple calibration over the 10:1 rangeability limits.
At the heart of the 9000 is the Ceramic Capacitive Sensor (CCS). This ensures extremely low hysteresis, high repeatability and high overrange capabilities. The CCS replaces the traditional metallic diaphragm and sensor assembly and provide outstanding resistance to chemical attack.
Features of Series 9000 Industrial Pressure Transmitter:
- 4-20mA output, loop powered
- Flush mounted ceramic sensor 10:1 turn-down
- High over range capability ±0.1% accuracy
- Good long term stability Wide range of process connections
- Non-interactive zero and span adjustment
- Wide variety of process connection materials
Applications of Series 9000 Industrial Pressure Transmitter:
- Steam coolant
- Brewing process
- Dairy products
- Viscous and dirty liquids
- PVF mills
Benefits of Series 9000 Industrial Pressure Transmitter:
- Long term accuracy
- Simple installation
- Increased application flexibility
- Ceramic sensor immune to attack from process and CIP routines