Response is immediate and unaffected by weather conditions, daylight or darkness. It is a positive aid to efficient combustion and environmental pollution control.
The dust and combustion programs are internally switch selectable by the user. The alarm set-points may be reprogrammed to suit a wide variety of applications.
Features of OM80 Obscuration Monitor:
- Electronic compensation for both lamp ageing and lens contamination
- Self-calibrating zero and span
- Full password security for access
- Digital indication of % obscuration
- Analogue and relay outputs for ancillary instrumentation and alarms
- Switch selectable configuration for dust or combustion duties
- Stack optics require only low voltage cables
Applications of OM80 Obscuration Monitor:
- Smoke emission monitoring
- Dust emission monitoring