The basic ball valve design is a bolted construction which simplifies field service and maintenance.
Our product line is then completed with our top entry ball valves that can be easily serviced without removing the valve from the line and with our fully welded line that is typically used for pipeline/buried application or for sub-sea lines.
Trunnion Mounted ON-OFF Ball Valves:
Side entry-bolted body, top entry and fully welded are available with Metal or Soft seats. Specific designs have been developed for HIPPS to SIL3, Sub-sea, Cryogenic, High Temperature, Slurry / Erosive applications in addition to Three way ball valves and Custom made ball valves.
Trunnion Mounted CONTROL Ball Valves:
Specifically designed to handle very high flow rates or very high differential pressures our exclusive and patented CAGEBALL™, HYPER CAGEBALL™ and HYPER SILENT™ concepts have been integrated with the basic features of our trunnion mounted On-Off ball valves.
- Sizes for valves are from 1/2” to 60” and for control valves from 1” to 60”
- Pressure ratings from ANSI 150 to ANSI 2500-4500 and from API 2000 to API 15000
- Temperature range from -196°C (-320°F) to +800°C (+1472°F)
- All products are available in a wide selection of materials ranging from Low Temperature Carbon Steel up to Inconel 625, Incoloy 825 and more.
- Can be supplied with all types of actuators i.e. pneumatic, hydraulic, Gas Over Oil, electric, etc.
- Full requirements for API60 standard