Constant improvement of stretch hooding technology led BEUMER to develop its newest stretch hooding machine, BEUMER Stretch Hood® A. BEUMER Stretch Hood® A features all the benefits of previous models and in addition implements current trends and up-to-date components and controls. This machine was optimized in capacities, footprint and construction and at the same time, minimizing energy consumption and maximizing operational safety.
Specification of BEUMER Stretch Hood® A:
- Hooding capacity up to 100 pallets/h with standard version
- Hooding capacity up to 180 pallets/h with high-capacity version
- Film thickness from 40-200 µm
- Package heights from 500mm up to 2,8m
- Possibility of multi-format machine with automatic switchover
- Up to 1000kg film roll providing long interval between film changes
- Various hooding programs in the basic model (understretch, open hood etc.)
- Significantly reduced footprint
Applications of BEUMER Stretch Hood® A:
- Food industry: Hooding of bagged product or cardboard boxes
- Packaging industry: Lightweight materials like plastic containers or empty bottles
- Retail distributors: Hooding of mixed products with extreme variations of sizes
- Building industry: Heavy materials or bagged products
- Chemical industry: Bagged fertilisers or plastic pellets
- Agriculture: Animal feed, potting mixes etc.
- Special applications: Single piece products, steel barrels, appliances, etc.
Benefits of BEUMER Stretch Hood® A:
- High operational safety
- Robust design with optimized weight
- Space-saving design, without a maintenance platform or stairs
- Film change and inspection is done from the ground outside of danger zones
- Easy and direct insertion of the film with a film transport system that is gentle on the film
- Energy-saving drive technology and significantly reduced power consumptions
- Machine variability according to currently hooded product
For more information on BEUMER Stretch Hood® A, please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.