Pallet Wrappers: Please click on each title to view details and videos on our website:
Get Packed can supply, service and support a range of pallet wrappers from a range of manufacturers over a range of price ranges.
- GoodPack R-Wrapper Mobile Pallet Wrapping Trolley - Australian design and built, uses no power, uses standard pallet wrap which is tensioned by walking forward around the pallet.
- Low Volume GoodPack Pallet Wrapper - built with economy in mind to eliminate labour intensive and inefficient manual handling of pallets.
- Pallet Wrapper with built in scales - incldues 300% power pre-stretch to maximise your pallet wrap
- Excell IM range - IM310, IM315, IM320 & IM330 all Australian designed stretch wrappers. The higher the number the better suited for higher volumes
- GoodPack Spinny Pallet Wrapper - manufactured in Italy to stringent European standards.
- Lantech Q300 - Pallet Wrapper ideal for 15-50 pallets per day, features turntable speed of 1-12rpm, variable speed wrapping force and a power roller stretch system at 200 per cent. - View Brochure
- Lantech Q300XT - Pallet Wrapper ideal for 30-100 pallet loads per day. Features a remote lanyard switch enabling the forklift driver to load the pallet wrapper and commence wrapping without leaving his seat + turntable speedof 1-12rpm, auto stretch film cut and clamp + more. - View Brochure
- Robotic Pallet Wrappers all battery rechargable - GoodPack - will last up to 40 wraps. Sfera - featuring a double roller pre-stretch capable of stretching film by up to 400%. Robbie Robot - features a telescopic mast and 6 programs to choose from.
- Electric Turntable - using a foot pedal with variable speeds it can be used with manual pallet wrapping to save walking around a pallet.
- Pallet Lift Elevator - Fast and simple operation to remove or insert springs to accommodate your height and load requirements. Provides the lift pallets need to assist with packing and stacking goods on top a pallet as well as the manual application of pallet wrap largely reducing the back strain associated with bending and twisting.
- Second Hand Pallet Wrappers - Get Packed often has a range of second hand pallet wrappers that have been traded in on new ones. See what we have for yourself and click on the link.
Pallet Protection and Stabilisation Products
Hand Pallet Wrap - Stretch Wrap
Hand rolls are the ideal method to securing your pallet loads without the expense of having to buy expensive machinery to wrap a small number of pallets. Cast and blown film available in various thickness 15um,17um 20um,23um, 25um & 35um. Black wrap is also available for extra security.
Machine Pallet Wrap - Stretch Wrap
Machine rolls to suit all machines, available in cast or blown, clear or black.
Pallet wrap in small rolls to secure and bundle irregular shaped items.
Ideal for securing heavy pallets, which can be shrink wrapped and protected from the elements in a matter of minutes. Pallet bags are available in ready made bags (in a roll form), or continuous tube form as well as a wide range of thicknesses.
Dispensers to suit any size pallet wrap. Lets you adjust the tension easily while giving you a better wrap.
Keeps the top free of dust and protects against dust and water damage.
Laminated pallet netting, is ideal for those awkward shaped pallets or pallets that need to breath (produce) or require fumigation.
Centrefold sheeting available in both clear or black, as well as a range of widths and thicknesses. Ideal for the building industry, gardening, as a dust cover or as a temporary glass house.
Protective cardboard corners that can be used with strap or pallet wrap to secure and help stabilise a pallet while protecting the corners or edge of the pallet.