Features and Benefits of the Raytek MI3 IR Paver System:
- Monitor laydown temperature on road pavers.
- Real time and history on any web enabled device.
- Its output can be transmitted by a 3G modem to a website where the data is recorded,
and displayed in real me and logged for later review.
- The whole system is designed to be rugged, and transportable to swap between machines as required.
- Alarms limits can be set and alerts sent by email or SMS in event of errors.
- While intended as a permanent quality assurance tool, it can be used for R&D such as new mixes, measuring temperature vs time in the delivery truck from plant to paver site.
- Smart phone can display graphical images of the temperature profile, and report SMS alarms for out of specification temperatures.