Features of the WET 1 2000 - P Pedestal Water Pumps:
- The pump design close couples to petrol and diesel engines.
- The stainless steel impeller shaft sleeve clamps over engine to shaft giving external connection to engine, with the open pump to engine adaptor mount water can never migrate from pump to engine bearings or crank.
- The open adaptor also allows for ventilation of engine.
- The pump housing is fitted with a replaceable wear plate.
- Pump impeller is 6-vane giving a smooth output flow.
- Pump is fitting with carbon rotary face with Silicone Carbide stationary face and Viton (fluorocarbon) elastomers metric mechanical seal to handle a range of different liquids. Pump suction inlet 80mm BSP.
- Pump outlet 80mm table E flange gives 360 option for discharge piping.
- Hydraulic drive pump units have all the features as the engine drive unit and close coupled hydraulic motor (no flex able coupling to line up).
- Bear shaft pedestal pumps have all the features of engine driven units with 1 1/8" shaft, pump can be pully belt driven.