Pioneer Water Tanks.
Pioneer Water Tanks Built stronger to last you longer.
Specifically designed for Australia's harsh and demanding conditions our Galaxy water tank is entirely Australian made, and is available in a wide range of sizes from 12,000 to 250,000 litres in a standard range or can be custom built to 2.5 million litres.
There are two roof styles, the cone or the dome roof. This means you can choose a Pioneer tank that is ideally suited to your needs, be it domestic, commercial or industrial.
- Easily transported, "fully-knock-down."
- Easily assembled
- Attractively priced
- Robust BHP Zincalume and Colourbond Steel
- Wind rated to 145km/h when fully or partially filled with water
- Earthquake and cyclone rated
- Aqualiner approved by the Australian Water Quality Centre (N.A.T.A accredited) for storage of potable water intended for human consumption. AS4020 int. Report number - 4007 / 92.919
- Winner of the 1990 Australian Design Award - (Pioneer Corilok tank).
- Complies to local building and council regulations - Building code of Australia Part B1 Rule BP 1.1 (A) (iii) 1996.
- Protected against corrosion using sacrificial magnesium anodes.
- Aesthetically appealing wall profile 8-80V Lock
- Written Guarantee
- Extensive Australian and Internatinoal distribution network. The Pioneer Water Tank has many practical advantages that overcome problems associated with conventional tanks.
To Know More about Pioneer Water Tanks Please click here