The Taylex Plastic ABS Tank has been created for difficult sites where installing a concrete system is not possible due to site constraints.
The plastic ABS is the same design, working capacity and flowpath as the concrete ABS.
When building a plastic tank this is what the directors of Taylex were looking for and this is what you should be expecting if you are going to purchase a plastic waste water treatment system.
- A large capacity tank
- A proven design
- A one tank system
- Five, sealed, independent chambers
- The sealed chambers to go all the way to the roof of the tank
- A tank strong enough to withstand the constant ground and water pressure over a 50 year period
- A purpose built tank with a built in anti flotation system, not an "add on later"
- A tank with the ability to have any one chamber pumped dry without causing the tank or other walls to collapse
- Most of all we wanted a tank that would work and last as long as your house does!
Taylex could have accepted the norm and settle for what was on the market, but we wanted to build a world class plastic system.