These plastic drums are available in a 120 litre or 220 litre sizes and have many key features such as:
- Higher stress crack resistance
- Higher chemical resistance
- Increased stacking stability
- Increased safety features ie. upper ring design increases bung protection during transport and handling
- Easier removal of residual contents (<100 ml).
The SCHÜTZ ECODRUMS offer optimum processing for users. Their advancement in performance over comparable models is primarily due to the use of the new multimodal polyethylene Histif 5431Z, by Basell. SCHÜTZ has been in cooperation with Basell to develop this new technology and has been produced by the innovative Advanced Cascade Process Technology. For more information please refer to our ECODRUM brochure.