The Wire Pilot™ Pneumatic Feed Assist offers an economical way to help your wire feeder move wire through the conduit in applications where the use of large diameter wire or long conduit runs are a necessity.
It provides a “push-pull” system to get the wire from the source to the wire feeder. Powered by compressed air only, it removes the entire drag load off the feed motor, enabling longer conduit runs. An adjustable setting prevents “bird nesting,” making it ideal for use with soft metals, such as aluminum.
The Wire Pilot™ Feed Assist works with drums or wood reels and installation is easy using either a drum adapter kit or an adjustable stand.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Eliminates drag coefficient inside the conduit
- Increases arc-on time
- Extends conduit life
- Enables longer conduit runs (150+ ft, depending on wire size)
- Allows the use of cost-saving bulk wire in applications where it normally cannot be used
- Compatible with both ferrous and non-ferrous wire
- Requires only shop air (0 - 80 psi based on wire feed speed)
- New u-groove, hard-chromed drive rolls prevent damage to wire
To view more information including technical specifications please click here.