The instrument is designed for a long term recording as well as for troubleshooting power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems.
The Power Master MI 2892 Power Quality Analyser has handy Quick Set buttons which makes the instrument more user friendly and allows faster data overview for troubleshooting. Advanced PC SW package PowerView3 enables detailed analysis of recorded data, direct reading from the microSD memory card, analysis of long term records and automatic creation of professional test reports.
Measuring Functions of the Power Master MI 2892 Power Quality Analyser:
- Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel)
- Current: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel)
- Power (active, reactive, apparent)
- Power measurements fully compliant with IEEE 1459 (active, nonactive, fundamental, harmonic, load unbalance)
- Unbalance, flicker measurement
- Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th harmonics, THD measurement;
- Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed)
- Capturing and recording of power supply events (shutdowns, interruptions, swells, dips)
- Inrush currents monitoring and recording
- Waveform/inrush displaying, snapshot and recording
- Transients recording
- Power quality analysis according to EN 50160
- Recording up to 10 adjustable alarms
- Temperature measurement
Main Features of the Power Quality Analyser
- 4 voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 -1000 Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V);
- 4 current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition and “on instrument“ range selection;
- Automatic Smart Clamp detection and Smart Clamp range selection;
- Compliance with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class A;
- Complete power quality analysis according to EN 50160 including signalling and interharmonics;
- Support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the instrument) up to 32GB;
- Color-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your application region;
- Intuitive main menu and large icons that makes the equipment very easy to navigate and configure;
- Powerful PC SW PowerView3 enables downloading, view, analysis of recorded data and professional report creation;
- Flexible clamps (without additional power supply) are included in the standard set.
- PowerView PC SW platform included with accessories
The Power Master comes with everything you need.
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry for a direct reply.