Power Supply Filter H 7013
Highest effectiveness can be achieved if the filter is installed directly at the 24 V power supply.
- Connection : 2.5 square mm directly on the device terminals, combined wires on terminals of min. 10 square mm
- Height over mounting rail approx. 100 mm
- Electric strength against earth 250 V
- Max. permissible operation voltage 30 VAC 142 VOC
- Power consumption 5.5 mA at 24 VDC
- Ambient conditions -25.. +70 °C
- Mounting the H 7013 into Zone 2 (EG guideline 94191EG. ATEX)
The device is suitable for mounting into zone 2.
For this mounting the following mentioned special conditions have to be regarded.
Special conditions X for safety-related application
- The power supply filter H 7013 must be mounted, for securing the category 3G in an enclosure. which fulfils the requirements of the EN 60079-15 with the type of protection at least P 54. according to EN 60529.
- This enclosure must be labelled with
"Working permitted only in the de-energized state'
If it is assured that there exists no explosive atmosphere working under voltage is also permitted.
- The used enclosure must be able to dissipate safely the generated heat. The power dissipation of the power supply filter H 7013 is 250 mW max.
- The following items of the standards
- VDE 0170/0171 part 16, DIN EN 60079-15: 2004-5
- VDE 0165 part 1, DIN EN 60079-14: 1998-08
- must be regarded:
- DIN EN 60079-15:
- Chapter 5 Design
- Chapter 6 Terminals and cabling
- Chapter 7 Air and creeping distances
- Chapter 14 Connectors
- DIN EN 60079-14:
- Chapter 5.2.3 Equipment for use in zone 2
- Chapter 9.3 Cabling for zones 1 and 2
- Chapter 12.2 Equipment for zones 1 and 2