Engineering Tool | ELOP II Factory
Simple system programming, parameterisation and configuration are managed centrally via ethernet. Intelligent functions such as a central, variable database and the Multi Control Panel prevent mistakes during programming and save a lot of time when planning, programming, commissioning and approving the system.
ELOP II Factory - the Highlights
- IEC 61131-3-compliant.
- Intuitive, fully graphical programming using drag&drop.
- Safe operation without any special hardware or safety knowledge.
- Utilises all of the functions and variable types of the IEC 61131-3 standard for safety-related programs.
- Easy-to-follow programming using Function Block Diagrams (FBD) and Sequential Function Charts (SFC).
- Switches languages between English and German.
- Offline simulation of all functions without hardware being connected up.
- Hyperlinks to all variables.
- Analyse and check logic using Power Flow during operation.
- Force all I/Os with monitoring.
- Programmed via Ethernet.
- Automatic document production with Revisions Management.
- Windows 2000/XP-compatible.
Easy, flexible programming
Programming is done intuitively using drag&drop. Because programming is via Ethernet, a separate programming bus is not needed and remote maintenance concepts are made possible. And because all of the functions and variable types of IEC 61131-3 are used, the logic can be defined flexibly. FBD programming makes frequently performed functions quicker and easier to check when creating your own block libraries; existing libraries can be used for new projects.
Thanks to offline simulation, the program can be tested at an early stage, thus reducing the time to commissioning. Hyperlinks to all variables make checking the correct use of variables quick, and also speed up project planning and troubleshooting.
Reliable, efficient diagnosis
The logic is displayed during operation, which makes checking the signal flow in the current logic quicker. Forcing the I/Os saves commissioning time and avoids shut-downs during maintenance.
Automatic document generation helps you to fulfil documentation requirements easily.