Pre-applied lubricants reduce the torque required to assemble threaded fasteners, allowing faster assembly with no sweat.
Key Benefits Pre-Applied Thread Lubricants:
- Cost effective: Reducing assembly time, total assembly costs operator fatigue and tool wear.
- Increase productivity and reduce downtime: Belmatic applied thread lubricants improve torque clamp-down and speed up assembly operations.
- Reduce heat build up and thread galling in long rundowns
- Ensure uniform clamp loading
- Minimise incidence of fasteners shearing during assembly
- Dry finish ensures easy handling and no OH&S worries as Belmatic applied fastener lubricants eliminate the drips, mess and fumes associated with liquid coatings applied at point of assembly.
- Local service ensures fast flexible turnaround, just-in-time delivery, ready access to expert advice and a commitment to building long-term relationships with Australian manufacturers.
- Getting your fastener coatings applied by Belmatic ensures you get excellent value for money without going to Asia.
For more information on our pre-applied thread lubrication and application services please call or use IndustrySearch for a direct reply.