The HYDAC Process Inline Filter series PLF1 is suitable for the continuous removal of particles from low viscosity fluids, e.g. different kinds of water from a wide variety of sources as well as cooling lubricants, washing emulsions and machining oils.
The core of this filter series is the specially developed inline filter element PELF1. This element features a very large pleated filter area, high dirt holding capacity as well as unique handling compared to other disposable elements available on the market.
The filter housings are in a simple and easy-to-handle weld design in carbon steel or stainless steel.
Several sizes and lengths are available with single or multiple element spigots.
The modular design means the HYDAC Process Inline Filter PLF1 can be ideally adapted to every process.
Clogging indicators are available in different versions.
Features and advantages
- Very large filter area per element (> 5 m²)
- Filtration rating from 3 μm to 90 μm
- Compact design with high flow rates
- Protection of "clean" side for element exchange due to fixed support tube
- Modular design makes for a perfect fit for every application
- Low pressure drops due to large flow paths and filtration areas
- Significantly easier handling than standard disposable elements ? shorter maintenance times.
- High dirt holding capacity
- High filtration performance
- High fluid compatibility
- Completely incinerable
- Seawater desalination
- Industrial water treatment
- Oil and gas industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry
- Automotive industry
For more information on Process Inline Filter - PLF1, please click here
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire range of products
HYDAc Process Technology