- Have a stepped block between you and your neighbour?
- Have sloping ground you want to level out?
- Want to retain a garden bed against your wall?
Available as part of Modular Wall Systems' range of walls that use the 75mm wall panel, TerraFirm™ 75 is a reinforced, zero absorption, high load capacity Modular Retaining Panel.
TerraFirm™ 75 Retaining Walls are of a laminated composite sandwich construction and consist of:
- Fibre Cement Skin to both sides
- High Density EPS Core (Nil Water Capillary)
- Internal Reinforcing Ribs
- Size: 2400W x 900H x 75mm Thick
- Weight: Approx 35kg
Support Posts - Modular Wall Systems proprietary posts in Vogue, Estate or Barrier styles can all accept the TerraFirm™ 75 retaining panel.
Capping - The retaining wall panel accepts the standard Modular Wall Systems Wall Cappings. Alternatively, you can complete the top of the wall with your own use of pavers or stonework to match any existing style.
Retaining Height - 600mm max (site and terrain specific).