Figtree Systems have been developing Claims and Risk Management applications in Australia for over 20 years, and have a large, blue chip, local client base. Our FigRMIS, corporate risk management software has been designed around the Australian Risk management standard AS/NZS 4360:2004 to provide a best practice and consistent approach to corporate risks.
As risk management becomes increasingly integrated into core business practice, the need to access and disseminate ever more sophisticated information comes to the fore. In response Figtree has developed a range of products to address these market needs. Utilising state of the art technologies, the inherent flexibility of the system allows us to configure our software to provide a precise match to each client's requirements.
Reasons to implement Figtree<risk>:
- Concise reporting of hazards, risk treatment & controls
- Recording and tracking reduction activities
- Measuring risk reduction
- Identify areas of potential cost savings
- Calculation of estimated and probable maximum loss
- Provision of evidence regarding due diligence
- Communication of Information to people
- Data capture in web format
- Risk profiles access over internet
- Facilitates multi-dimensional reports
- Centrally managed risk database, accessible via the internet, means it is simple to rollout and maintain to multiple sites or clients and easy to use
- Standard risk templates, useful for ‘fast start’ risk assessment based on process, activity, location etc
- Shared treatment experience and benchmarking of approaches is maintained by having access to multiple controls and treatments, including those used by other departments/clients for similar situations. Preferred controls for individual clients/departments can also be assigned
- Customisable & Secure for each client or department. Users can either select standard risks and controls, add new ones or customise them for their specific needs. Individual client/department information is securely maintained, and added to the shared knowledge base only if permitted
- Audit trail and accountability is maintained, as with all Figtree modules, by audit trail functionality and workflow features assigning roles, responsibilities, and turnaround times
What sets us apart from the others:
- Multi-lingual and Multi-currency capabilities
- Our systems are designed for a global economy offering multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities for individual users. The use of modern Internet technology allows for delivery, collation and analysis of data from anywhere at anytime.
- Risk Profiling
- This functionality is aimed at identifying profiling and quantifying the risk at the point of their origin. These processes are monitored using terminology and rates, which are controlled by the user. Therefore the 'risk factors' are maintained in accordance with the internal risk audit procedures of the business.
- WorkCover Compliant
- Risk Management now forms an important part of corporate governance and WorkCover requirements in most states. Figtree's Risk Management software complies with the Australian Standard AS/ NZS 4360:2004.