The pneumatically operated brush head adjusts automatically to the tub size being cleaned. Because of the units effectiveness, a very minimal quantity of solvent is required to clean tubs.
- The Roto-Scrubber is a self-contained unit designed to clean portable tubs used in the manufacture of paint, ink and similar products
- The standard unit is suited for tubs with a maximum overall height of 1525mm and diameters 650 to 1230 or 812 to 1525mm
- Special units are available
- Accommodates round tubs with sloping bottom
- Brushes in cleaning head with composite stainless steel and polypropylene brushes
- Complete with manual or air operated tub clamp
- Stainless steel or mild steel contact parts
- 30 litre solvent feed tank with solenoid control valve
- Hydraulic elevation of head with adjustable descent for the required cleaning cycle
- Brush expanded by air control with automatic retraction before elevating
- Normal cycle time 5-15 minutes with 2-3 litres of solvent
- Simple robust construction with single speed operation - total power requirements 4.5 kW
- Quality epoxy paint finish.