Safety Relief Valves | Mercer - 8100 Series
The field-proven soft seat is coupled with a new, unique disk type patented design. Expected seat life is hundreds of "pops".
Full length guiding of "low rate" set pressure springs ensures accurate, repeatable relief action.
The Safety Relief Valves | Mercer - 8100 Series is well suited for all industrial air, gas, and liquid relief applications, including compressors, separators, transmission and gathering lines, gas production units, heater treaters, scrubbers, and other production processes.
All Safety Relief Valves | Mercer - 8100 Series are built in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
Capacity ratings were established by testing performed at the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, Columbus, Ohia.
Safety Relief Valves | Mercer - 8100 Series features:
- Designed with Auto Seat Technology.
- Consistent Set Pressures allowing repeatable uses without repair or resetting.
- Open, Close, Seat and Seal.
- Fully guided disk keeps the disk properly alligned, opening and closing, helping to reseat the valve.
- Mechanical Stop prevents wear on parts and controls valve lift.
- Low rated and fully guided spring allows for more consistent set pressures from pop to pop.
- Pop Action relief allows valve to go to full lift at set pressure. Helps with DOT regulated applications.
- Built in accordance with the requirements of
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Sec. VIII Div 1.
- Non-rising stems allowing valves to be installed in small areas.
For further information and assistance please visit our website or contact us today.