Mercer 9500 Series Safety Relief Valves are an industrial service valve that sets higher standards for the safety relief valve industry.
- 9500 Series Snap Pilot
- 9500 Series Modulating
- Orifice Sizes: D to T
- Available in flanged inlet sizes from 1" through 8"
- Full Bores Option: 1-1/2" to 8"
- Mediums: Air and gas
Applications for Mercer - 9500 Series Safety Relief Valves:
- Ideal for protecting air and gas pipelines, compressors and vessels.
Features of Mercer - 9500 Series Safety Relief Valves:
- Designed with Auto Seat Technology®.
- Consistent Set Pressures allowing repeatable uses without repair or resetting.
- Open, Close, Seat, and Seal™.
- Low rated and fully guided springs allow for more consistent set pressures.
- Built in accordance with the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII
- Non-rising stems allowing valves to be installed in small areas.
For further information on Mercer Safety Relief Valves please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.