9100 Series Threaded
Orifice sizes: C to K
9100 Series Flanged
Orifice sizes: C to M
Mediums: Air, gas and liquid
Applications: Compressors, separators, heater treaters, scrubbers, dehydrator, free water knockouts, thermal relief, gas production units, transmission and gathering lines, meter runs, gas plants, chemical plants and other industrial applications.
Features and Benefits of the Mercer 9100 Series Threaded and Flanged Safety Relief Valves:
- Auto Seat Technology
- Fully guided disk and mechanical stop controls valve lift
- Consistent set pressure allowing repeatable uses without repair or resetting
- Unique low rated and fully guided spring design
- Non-rising stems allowing valves to be installed in small areas
- Open, Close, Seat and Seal
- Built in accordance with the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Sec. VIII Div 1.
For further information please contact us today.