Calving is a critical time for breeding stock. Good mothers need excellent nutrition before and after calving, to ensure the health of their calves and themselves. Salt Feed Blocks | Cow & Calf is a balanced mineral block with bypass proteins, magnesium, selenium and other essential macro and micro vitamins and minerals.
Pastures constantly change in nutritional quality. Salt Feed Blocks | Cow & Calf has been designed to compliment nutrition in cattle's diets throughout the calving period. It has been designed to be fed out 4 weeks prior through to 8 weeks after calving is finished.
Salt Feed Blocks | Cow & Calf is one solution available to cattle producers who believe in the essence of simple yet sound supplementation. In our view, cattle are adequately able to help themselves to supplements as they need it, as lond as enough supplements are made available for all stock to have access. Salt Feed Blocks | Cow & Calf has been designed to be fed out in all pasture and weather conditions.
Salt Feed Blocks | Cow & Calf Summary:
- Excellent mineral, vitamin and trace element balance
- Source of high quality bypass protein
- Magnesium and Selenium enriched
- All weather resistant
- 24 hour pasture supplement protection, as cattle need it
- Ideal for calving
Average Consumption Rates:
- Cattle: Approx. 4 blocks per 100 heads per 7 days
- Note: Average block consumption can double in poor conditions
Net Weights: 20kg and 100kg blocks