- Can be shut down for maintenance rations only;
- Ideal for introducing sheep onto grain slowly, gradually opening up the feeder;
- Easy to adjust, don't have to empty the feeder;
- Ideal for lambing ewes as they won't chase the feed ute losing their lambs;
- Saves ewes from getting lambing sickness by getting small amounts when they want;
- Small lambs can learn to eat oats on their mothers.
- 1st Grade, 1.5mm galvanized sheet;
- Galvanised lid that slides on;
- Bottom pipe rails 25nb gal pipe;
- 2400mm long x 725 mm x 1150mm;
- Approx: 17 Bags;
- Production Feeder
- Shut down to start sheep on feed ration;
- Gradually open up for maximum production;
- Full depth grain tray to stop spillage and waste;
- Will feed a variety of grains, pellets and mixtures.
- Pick up with a front-end loader or 3 point linkage fork assembly. When full move carefully and slowly to the next pen, paddock or dry site.
- Drain holes in grain tray.
- No need to empty feeder when moving.
- Special bars are fitted to protect the grain tray when moving.