A bandseeder's ability to sow pasture at the correct depth (1.5 - 2cm) thus increasing the germination is a fact well tested by farmers and the Department of Agriculture for many years.
Features of trialled Units
- Proven design;
- Roll back protection for legs (pasture master);
- Fully trialled unit;
- Clear seed tubes;
- Detachable rollers (pasture master);
- Long hitch to clear harrows;
- Standard or alternate sowing space;
- Spring loaded sowing legs;
- Detachable draw bar for storage;
- Adjustable sowing pressureInfinitely variable seed rates;
- Legs raise up for transport;
- Metal box with valley and baffles;
- Coil packers can be fitted in place of rubber tyre rollers.
Replacement seed boxes
- Nylon fluted rollers;
- Accurate and even seed metering;
- Valleys and baffles in box;
- No corrosion of rollers;
- Grain deflectors in lid;
- Weather proof box;
- Easy mounting;
- Sprocket kits for all machines.