Using shipping container scales is a critical part of your business and ensures the container load limits are not being exceeded, the container scales are also used to ensure the container is optimally loaded to full capacity.
With incoming changes in the IMO laws regarding container weighing, Ultrahawke is the only Australian company manufacturing shipping container scales which feature an extra heavy-duty construction to resist the heavy knocks and bumps expected in this very demanding weighing application, where large forklifts are usually used for manoeuvring the containers on and off the shipping container scale.
Shipping Container Scales Feature:
- Designed for Standard ISO 20ft x 8ft Shipping Containers
- 40 Tonne x 0.02 Tonne Capacity (As Standard)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanised Finish
- 4 x 30 Tonne Capacity Weighbridge-Style Loadcells
- Transport Locking Bolts to enable easy weigher relocation
- Choose from a range of suitable digital weight indicators
For more information on Shipping Container Scales please call or email for a direct reply.