The tapered design makes them ideal for stopping liquids or gases from escaping or penetrating areas.
Features of EPDM Silicone Plugs:
- Designed for painting and coating applications.
- V-shaped design allows one plug to fit multiple ports.
- Soft rubber material conforms to provide a tight seal.
- Wide range of sizes.
EPDM Rubber Plugs have been successfully used as a low cost alternative to silicone in some powder coating applications. Withstand temperatures up to 246°C.
Silicone rubber plugs give the highest temperature rating of 316°C.
Specifically designed for powder coating and E-coating applications.
Silicone Flangeless Plugs:
- Have been designed with finishing needs in mind. Plugs are colour coded to indicate their diameter, however the tapered shape permits one plug to fit several port sizes.
- Additionally, this plug can be used in threaded ports, and its sturdy tab provides easy removal.
- The plugs durability also allows them to be reused creating a cost-effective product protection solution.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 316°C.
- Colour coded.
- Will withstand multiple passes through most coating processes.
- Will not contaminate paint line.