Advantages of Spec Floors Solid Coloured Coatings:
- The advantage with solid coloured coating systems is that they are not reliant on the underlying concrete being poured and finished perfectly to achieve consistent results.
- With the correct preparation, coloured coatings can provide a very long lasting, hardwearing, seamless, hypoallergenic environment with low cleaning requirements.
- There is a large range of colours available in solid coloured paint systems and if slip is of concern, anti-slip materials can be added such as sand or grit.
- Coloured coating systems are generally installed in a single stage system.
- For a new build, this is after plaster and ceiling paint, before door frames skirts and arcs are fitted.
There are cure periods involved in coating systems so please ensure you understand the process when scheduling work.