It is used for measurement and control of oxygen at high temperature. The sensor can be inserted wherever measurement is required – no sampling or gas extraction equipment is needed.
Solid Zirconia Electrolyte Oxygen Sensor Features
- Specific for Oxygen
- High Sensitivity
- Rapid Response
- Low Cost Probe Design
- Wide Dynamic Range
- In-situ Measurement
This Oxygen sensor consists of a solid zirconia ceramic electrochemical cell bonded to an alumina tube.
Detail of sensor tip, showing zirconia electrolyte. The electrolyte is grooved to allow attachment of an electrode wire. Each sensor is traceable by its unique serial number.
- Dynamic Range: From pure Oxygen down to 10-24 atmospheres
- Output: According to the Nernst Equation
- Sensitivity: Better than 2 mV
- Response Time: Less than 0.5 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 550°C to 1700°C.
- Note that below 600°C, the response may be slower and the error may increase to 3 mV. We can supply individually selected sensors tested, calibrated and certified for use at 500°C
- Diameter: Ø8 mm Outside, Ø5 mm Bore
- Length: Any length up to 1400 mm (2 metres on special order)
For more information on this Ceramic Oxygen Sensor please call us or for a reply back please use the IndustrySearch enquiry form