This compact pressure transmitter offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing.
MRL23 is available in pressure ranges from 0m H2O to 500m H2O with an output of mA or V. It is suitable for level measurement of different corrosive liquids compatible with PTFE (for corrosive media such as hydrochloric acid, concentrated nitric acid, nitro-hydrochloric acid, etc.). While the standard Precision is 0.5% FS, you can optionally get a precision of 0.25% FS and 0.1% FS. The robust construction and IP67 protection level of MRL23 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications. MRL21 with separate amplifier makes the measuring head small enough (diameter less than 17mm) for limited space conditions.
- PTFE coated housing and cable.
- Wide range of media compatibility.
- Suitable for strong acids and bases.
- High measuring accuracy.
- Level measurement range of 0.5m H2O to 500m H2O.
- Rugged model with IP67 protection.
- Low static and thermal errors.
- Reverse polarity and transient current protected.
- Process industries.
- Hydrology research.
- Data logging.
- Level measurement of liquids in tanks.
- Water level measurement in dams.
- Irrigation and other agricultural applications.
- Hydrostatic level control.
- Waste water channels.
- Petroleum and chemical industries.