The MRL25 makes it possible to work with a low range of excitation.
This compact pressure transmitter offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing. MRL25 is available in pressure ranges from 0m H2O to 200m H2O with an output of 2.5V or others. It is suitable for level measurement of liquids compatible with SS316L or Tantalum (for corrosive media such as hydrochloric acid, concentrated nitric acid, nitro-hydrochloric acid, etc.)
The standard Precision is 0.5% FS. The robust construction and IP68 protection level of MRL25 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications. MRL25 with separate amplifier makes the measuring head small enough (diameter less than 17mm) for limited space conditions.
- Works on a low range of excitation
- High measuring accuracy.
- Level measurement range of 1m H2O to 200m H2O.
- Rugged model with IP68 Protection.
- Wide range of media compatibility.
- Low static and thermal errors.
- Reverse polarity and transient current protected.
- Process industries.
- Hydrology research.
- Data logging.
- Level measurement of liquids in tanks.
- Water level measurement in dams.
- Irrigation and other agricultural applications.
- Hydrostatic level control.
- Waste water channels.
- Petroleum and chemical industries.