This compact pressure transmitter offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing. MRL24 is available in pressure ranges from 0m H2O to 200m H2O and temperature range from -20°C to +100°C with an output of mA (or V as option). It is suitable for level measurement of liquids compatible with stainless steel.
While the standard Precision for level sensor is 0.5% FS, you can optionally get a precision of 0.25%. Standard precision of temperature sensor is 1% FS, whereas 0.5% FS is available as option.
The robust construction and IP68 protection level of MRL24 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications.
- Integrated pressure and temperature sensor.
- Level measurement range of 1m H2O to 200m H2O.
- Rugged model with IP68 protection.
- Wide range of media compatibility.
- Low static and thermal errors.
- Process industries.
- Hydrology research.
- Data logging.
- Level measurement of liquids in tanks.
- Water level measurement in dams.
- Research projects.
- Irrigation and other agricultural applications.
- Hydrostatic level control.
- Waste water channels.
- Petroleum and chemical industries.