It can also be used in the laboratory to check probes only - in this case a certified reference thermometer is required. The well depth is 70mm.
The ECECal 50250 especially suits industries such as the plastics industry where it enables checking of probes, and controllers at the same time, but is widely sold for on site verification of autoclave thermocouples.
Features of ECECal 50250 - Compact Temperature Source For General Use:
- Range 50 to 250°C - resolution 0.1°C
- Accepts most probe sizes 3, 4.5 & 6mm
- Well depth 70mm
- Accuracy +/-0.5°C at 150°C
- Heat to 250°C in 15min
- Cool to 100°C in 15 min
- Computer interface for ramp control & data aquisition - optional.
- Custom block drilling - optional