Australia's number 1 manufacturer of closed cell polyethylene foam.
E-therm is a thin insulation that works by creating highly reflective airspaces. It can be used in Domestic, Commercial and Horticultural building applications. E-therm is made using quality materials, and incorporates a bimetallic highly reflective aluminium film that sandwiches a low conductive layer of low density closed cell polyethylene foam. This foam has very low rate of conduction, effectively reducing the amount of heat transmission into the building. E-therm also acts as a vapor barrier reducing the passage of moisture and dust particles into the roof and wall cavities.
Effective Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
Made using Recycled materials
- Fibre free - safe to install
- Insulation lowers your carbon footprint
- Made in Australia
- Meets or exceeds Australian Standards
- Will not absorb moisture
- Maintains original structure
- Protecting your home from Wind, Dust, Noise and Solar Radiation